Women's Siddur Ohel Sarah Hebrew English Full Size Sefard Navy Leather
In the spirit of the traditional Korban Minchah" Siddur, the unique Siddur used by Jewish Women for generations - we proudly present, The Klein Edition Siddur Ohel Sarah - The Women's Siddur
As a woman why would YOU want this Siddur?
You get all the benefits of the Classic Hebrew/English ArtScroll Siddur plus all these great additions:
- An inspiring new Overview by Rabbi Nosson Scherman
- Integrated Halachic sections and instructions for women
- Women's Halachic guidelines for Shabbos and Yom Tov candle lighting, separating challah, Kiddush, Havdalah and much more...
- Additional hard-to-find prayers NOT found in a regular Siddur, including prayers for:
- ■ Shidduchim ■ Wedding day ■ Pregnancy and childbirth ■ Raising Children ■ When visiting Holy places in Israel
- Perek Shirah and Iggeres HaRamban - with English translation
- The entire Tehillim/Psalms in an easy-to- read font size
The perfect gift for a Bas Mitzvah, Kallah, graduate, etc.
Heirloom edition: Printed on acid-free paper that will not yellow. Side-sewn and ultra-reinforced for generations of use."
|Last Update||Apr 30, 2023|
|Dimensions||5.25 X 8.25|
|Release Date||Jun 21, 2006|
|Published By||ArtScroll Mesorah Publications|
|Link For More Information||https://www.artscroll.com/Books/9781422631799.html|